With many of our Teams entering as a Company to promote team building - t's also a great way to show Corporate Social Responsibility too!
Local Specialist Contractors Wady Electrical entered our Brittany Challenge this year - with a Team from the Company's employees committed to the 1200.00 minimum fundraising, and aiming for more!! It's a great event to develop Team working, and show commitment to the Community in helping raise funds in a fun way.
Extra Mile Challenges have now raised over ONE MILLION FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS since 2003, and we already have a quarter of Team spaces filled for the 2018 Auvergne Challenge - see www.extra-mile.org.uk for details of the route and dates and get your entry in soon!
Team Entry for the 2018 Challenge is just 1596.00 for a team of 4, and includes:
- Eurotunnel crossings (return!!) for one vehicle:
- 4 nights' accommodation in Novotel or similar Hotels in twin rooms:
- Breakfast every day - with 3 evening meals (we have one evening where Teams can arrange their own meals) and a final night Gala Dinner:
- A fully signposted and marshalled route - mainly on quieter country roads:
- With the generous support of our Commercial Sponsors, we are able to direct ALL fundraising to Charity without any expense deduction:
- GREAT value for only 399.00 for each rider!!
If you or your Company would like to know more about Extra Mile Challenges, please email firstname.lastname@example.org - we will be pleased to help answer any questions.